Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Hi All, I am Alex from Uk was in nepal as a fellow traveller. Friend of mine had recommended me a Nepal Nepal PlanetTreks and Expedition for my short trek to Namche. I had a really nice trek and wonderful time with this company. Specially the Ram who is running the company is very much informative and he has young team for Adventure tourism. I would suggest using this company to anyone who wants to doing a trek in Nepal. Thanks Again Sanjib Alex Uk

Hi
All, 


I am Alex from Uk was in nepal as a fellow
traveller. Friend of mine had recommended me a Nepal Nepal PlanetTreks and
Expedition for my short trek to Namche. I had a really nice trek and wonderful
time with this company. Specially the Ram who is running the company is very
much informative and he has young team for Adventure tourism. I would suggest using
this company to anyone who wants to doing a trek in Nepal. 




Thanks Again Sanjib

Alex 

Uk

No comments:

Post a Comment